We invite you to join our efforts to enrich community life through music. We would be particularly grateful for your support now, as we resume a traditional concert schedule after a 16-month pandemic performing hiatus that began March 2, 2020, and ended with our July 31, 2021, outdoor concert at Cantigny Park.
To help us meet our current financial challenges, you can give in a number of ways, listed below. We hope you will consider doing so.
- Donate here using your choice of PayPal or a credit card (this is the fastest, easiest way to donate by credit card)
- Call 630.887.7464 to donate using your credit card: leave a message and our representative will call you back
- Mail a check to: West Suburban Symphony Society, P.O. Box 565, Hinsdale, Illinois 60522
- Shop at www.smile.amazon.com and select West Suburban Symphony Society as your charity: At no cost to you, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the value of your purchases to us (select us as your charity by following the instructions on the Amazon site)
Thank you to our community partners
We are grateful for the support of the following private organizations, from July 1, 2019, to present.
- Multiple locations: AmazonSmile Foundation, Motorola Solutions Foundation, and Oxford Bank
- Addison: Moore-Addison
- Batavia: Gregory S. Sapp Violins
- Burr Ridge: Comprehensive Planning Services and Quinlan & Fabish Music Company
- Clarendon Hills: Law Offices of Allan C. Alongi
- Glen Ellyn: Strut Dance Academy
- Hinsdale: Kramer Foods and Hinsdale Music Club
- La Grange: Lake Pilates
- Naperville: Call the Butler and Naperville Suzuki School
- Oak Brook: Mutual Trust Life Insurance
- Park Ridge: Michael Becker Fine Violins
- Riverside: Comic Collector and Riverside Bank
- St. Charles: Lift Works
- Western Springs: Dennis V. Gibbons Piano Service, Heidi Becker Art, Village Hardware, Western Springs Music Club, and Western Springs School of Talent Education
- Westmont: Hinsdale Dance Academy
- Wheaton: Cantigny Foundation